Caring for others is one of the best attitudes to adopt in life. It doesn’t matter where you are or what sort of work you engage yourself in – you deserve as much looking after as anyone else. Your well-being is your basic right to life. Sometimes, though, family members find it unmanageable to cope with all the caring responsibilities towards the elder members of the household. They deserve just as much of love and sympathy as the young generation does; even more so, perhaps.
If you have a loved one you want to look after but don’t find the time or means to, don’t let yourself get too worked up over this issue. Sunrise Day Care Centre is established for this sole purpose. Our team is built to offer services for ensuring their mental and physical well-being along with regulating extracurricular activities to keep them entertained.
Spreading smiles on your loved ones’ faces, acknowledging their likes and dislikes, their habits and setting routines for them accordingly is the ideal goal of our services.
- Specialized Day Care
- Live-In care
- Hourly Visiting Care
- Respite Care
- Complex Care
- Palliative Care
- Dementia Specialist
- Alzheimer’s care
- It provides older adults an opportunity to come out of the house and receive both mental and social stimulation.
- It gives caretakers a much-needed break in which to attend to personal needs, or simply to rest and relax.
- Arts and crafts
- Musical entertainment and sing alongs
- Mental stimulation games such as BINGO
- Discussion groups (books, films, current events etc)
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Local outings